Thousands of recycling and waste, business and local authority professionals attend RWM Exhibition each year, making for a diverse and relevant visitor base.
The Drug Delivery to the Lungs conference (DDL) is Europe’s premier conference and industry exhibition which is dedicated to pulmonary and nasal drug delivery.
The focus is on providing a forum to present through podium and poster presentations recent developments in the field of inhalation therapy.
What will I learn?
On completion of this course you’ll be able to:
- apply an understanding of how fluid properties, rheology and atomisation performance can have an influence on spray drying
- manipulate drying parameters to influence product microstructure, materials properties and quality parameters
- appreciate the hazards involved in spray drying and how to ensure safe operation
- recognise how spray drying processes can be scaled up and appreciate the possible pitfalls on scaling up
- understand how spray drying principles can be applied to the manufacture of real industrial formulated products for economic and better preforming processes as well as improved product performance and quality
- discuss how challenges are tackled across different industries
- choose and design appropriate equipment such as atomisers and towers for laboratory, pilot and production-scale spray-drying.
How will I benefit?
You’ll benefit from academic and industrial presentations, demonstrations, theory and real industrial case studies.
Making Pharmaceuticals will host over 2,000 visiting pharma professionals over two days, and 200+ exhibitors from across Europe who gather at the event to meet, network, generate business and take advantage of more than 90 free to attend pharmaceutical conference sessions.